These pages have some introductions to a wide range of commonly used statistical analyses in the environmental sciences.
Some simple hypothesis tests with the t statistic:
- One sample t tests – contrasting a single sample parameter to a population parameter
- Independent samples – contrasting the means of two samples
- Paired t-tests – contrasting two groups when data are paired
- Linear regression
- Analysis of variance: single factor
- Analysis of variance: factorial
- Understanding interactions
- Mixed models 1: Linear mixed models with one random effect
- Mixed models 2: Linear mixed models with several random effects
- Mixed models 3: Generalised linear mixed models
Power analyses: calculating power and deciding on sample sizes
Introduction to mvabund: model-based analysis of multivariate abundance data
##  "Mon Jul 27 13:52:02 2016"